Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe is yet another instant recipe made using bread and it is a sweet recipe called as gulab jamun made using white bread.
Your India Travel brings you another great Indian Sweet Recipe very popular in India – Gulab Jamun. A very simple and easy to make. Enjoy !!!
Prep Time – 10 mins | Cook Time – 10 mins | Total Time – 20 mins
Course : Dessert | Cuisine : Indian | Servings : 03 | Calories : 310 kcal
For sugar syrup :
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 3 cardamoms powdered/crushed
For gulab jamuns:
- 4-5 bread slices
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- oil for deep frying
For gulab jamun sugar syrup:
- Firstly, in a sauce pan, add sugar, water and bring it to a boil.
- Into it add cardamom powder and boil the syrup on medium flame until it turns sticky/syrupy.
- Rest it aside once the syrup is done.
For the gulab jamuns using bread:
- Take the bread slices, remove its corners.
- Blend the white part to make bread crumbs.
- Into the bread crumbs add milk gradually and knead it to make a dough.
- Take small portions of the dough and make round balls.
- Take a wok, add oil for deep frying and heat the oil.
- Drop the gulab jamuns into it and deep fry them until they turn golden brown.
- Take the gulab jamuns out and immediately dip them into the sugar syrup.
- Cook the dipped gulab jamuns for a minute or two/ rest the balls into the syrup until they absorb the syrup.
- They are ready to be served immediately or they can be stored in refrigerator for a while before having them.
Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe is what in which we have made bread crumbs and made the dough by adding milk and kneading but instead of doing that another easy way would be to dip the bread into milk, squeezing it and making a round ball and frying them and dipping into the syrup.
Recipes of The Months
Dal Tadka Recipe
Dal Tadka Recipe, a punjabi style of making the dal by pressure cooking the dal and adding the dal to the onion tomato tadka Your India Travel brings you another great Indian Recipe videly used in majorly all the house in North India – Dal…