“As part of the new cleanliness and hygiene standards, many hotels in India have collaborated with Diversey, a global leader in this space. They are providing US EPA approved safe chemicals, operating checklists, training support, videos and support materials to add to our own repertoire of processes and procedures, and will be conducting regular reviews”.
As part of the Rest Assured initiative, most of Indian hotels have initiated a new set of house rules and preventive measures, to be followed by guests, visitors and team members within each property, to maximise safety and hygiene.
* Adherence to social distancing norms across each property. Demarcations have been made for queues, elevators, and public areas, and seating arrangements have been re-defined to adhere to these norms.
* Usage of clinically approved protective equipment, including gloves and masks, by each team member. Masks are also mandated for all guests.
* Regular temperature checks for all guests, visitors and team members, using non-invasive digital thermometers.
* Regulars reminders for all team members to wash and sanitise their hands.
* Sanitiser dispensers are available across public areas for guest usage, with clinically approved sanitiser, containing minimum 70 per cent alcohol.
* Usage of specialized, hospital grade disinfection chemicals, including Virex II 256, Oxivir and Suma product lines from Diversey, for all cleaning and sanitisation purposes across the property, which target a broad spectrum of viruses and bacteria.
* Continuous sanitisation of all public areas and back areas, including all surfaces, floors, furniture, table tops, counters, elevator buttons, door knobs/handles and equipment.
* Cleaning, sanitisation and inspection off all property vehicles before and after every use.
* Daily cleaning and sanitisation of all occupied guest rooms. Rooms are deep cleaned and sealed for a period of 48 hours after every check out.
* Minimising customer touchpoints and adopting digital solutions where possible.
* Development and deployment of digital menus, house rules and directories of service, which can be shared with guests electronically, and are viewable on personal phones.
* Mandatory quarantining of all non-perishable supplies once they are received at the property.
* Thorough cleaning of all fruits, vegetables, groceries and other ingredients.
* Preparation of all dishes in smaller quantities to ensure fresh food is available for all guests. No self-service in any area, to minimise contact.
* Training and sensitisation of all team members on all cautionary and preventive measures, in partnership with Diversey.
* Strengthening of numerous contactless modes of digital payment across properties.
* Adherence to all guidelines issued by governmental authorities and WHO across all properties, as well as FSSAI norms for food production and service.
Recipes of The Months
Dal Tadka Recipe
Dal Tadka Recipe, a punjabi style of making the dal by pressure cooking the dal and adding the dal to the onion tomato tadka Your India Travel brings you another great Indian Recipe videly used in majorly all the house in North India – Dal…