Turmeric milk recipe is an immune booster drink that helps fight common cold and helps in soothing the sore throat by mixing warm milk and turmeric.
Prep Time – 05 mins | Cook Time – 06 mins | Total Time – 11 mins
Course: Beverages, Indian drinks | Cuisine: South Indian | Servings: 2 | Calories: 149kca
- 2 cups milk (full fat or skimmed)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder/ haldi
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder (kali mirch powder)
- Take a sauce pan and add milk into it.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add the turmeric powder and black pepper powder.
- Stir well.
- Bring it to a boil by boiling on low flame.
- Switch off the flame.
- Let the drink turn into lukewarm temperature.
- Pour the drink into a glass.
- Serve lukewarn.
- Consume the drink few minutes before bedtime and do not drink water after consuming the drink.
- Follow weekly thrice or four times before bedtime if suffering from cold.
Recipes of The Months
Dal Tadka Recipe
Dal Tadka Recipe, a punjabi style of making the dal by pressure cooking the dal and adding the dal to the onion tomato tadka Your India Travel brings you another great Indian Recipe videly used in majorly all the house in North India – Dal…