A creamy and white flavored Chicken Malai Tikka which can be made in a pan without oven.
Prep Time – 20 mins | Cook Time – 30 mins | Total Time – 40 mins
Course: chicken | Cuisine: North Indian | Servings: 3 | Calories: 480kcal
- 250 gms boneless chicken (cleaned and washed well)
- salt – to taste
- beaten yogurt – 5 tsp
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper corn powder/kali mirch powder
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder/ elaichi powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala powder
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/2 lemon juice extracted
To make paste:
- 6-8 cashews/ kaju
- 5-6 green chillies
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tsp oil
To fry chicken malai tikka:
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp butter
- Take a mixing bowl, add boneless chicken pieces into it.
- Into the chicken, add salt as per taste, add beaten yogurt into it, add garam masala powder.
- Add black pepper powder, elaichi powder, ginger garlic paste.
- Add chaat masala powder, white pepper powder, lemon extracted juice.
- Make a paste of kaju, green chillies, coriander leaves by adding little water and add 3 tablespoon of this paste into the chicken.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add a teaspoon of oil, mix well.
- Marinate this chicken by covering the lid for about 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Take the chicken out and mix well.
Cooking of the tikka:
- Take a pan, heat it
- Add around 2 teaspoon of oil.
- Add butter, heat the oil and butter.
- Add the marinated chicken malai tikka pieces.
- Cook the pieces for about 5-10 minutes on low flame.
- Flip the pieces and cook the other side too for 5-10 minutes.
- Make sure each side is cooked well and the chicken tenderizes well on all sides.
- Once the tikka pieces are cooked well take them out.
- Transfer them on a plate.
- Garnish with onion rings, lemon wedges, coriander leaves.
- Serve hot to taste the best along with fries, onion, mayonnaise and green chilies to make it little spicy, the Indian style
Recipes of The Months
Dal Tadka Recipe
Dal Tadka Recipe, a punjabi style of making the dal by pressure cooking the dal and adding the dal to the onion tomato tadka Your India Travel brings you another great Indian Recipe videly used in majorly all the house in North India – Dal…